What is a wire mesh fencing?
Wire mesh fencing also known as a welded wire mesh fence is similar to an invisible wall.
Benefits of steel mesh fencing.
- It is an anti-climb, anti-cut fence and see-through.
- The fence is see-through and as such it gives you a clear view of your property, enhancing security.
- Welded mesh fencing appears almost invisible from a certain distance.
- Mesh fencing is safe and secure.
- The weld mesh is weatherproof and doesn`t rust due to rain.
- Our mesh fencing can easily be used with an electric fence.
- Highly durable and will remain for many years compared to another fencing.
- Spikes can easily be fitted with the installation of the weld mesh.
- The fence is also built with anti-tamper nuts and bolts to ensure they cannot be unfastened or taken apart.
The welded mesh fencing might be usable for:
- Commercial fencing
- Residential fencing
- Wildlife boundary security
- Sports stadiums
- Golf courses
- Swimming pool fencing
- Military Sites
Wire mesh fencing prices.
The price depends on the length, height, and coating of the fence. Contact us for a free estimate.
De-Fence High-Security Mesh Fencing.
Our prefered anti climb fencing manufacturer is De-Fence High-Security Fencing.
The reasons why we prefer using De-Fence High-Security Mesh Fencing are because:
- The welded mesh panels are high resistances.
- The wire fencing panels are designed to create a smooth join along the entire length of the post for maximum strength and tension.
- It contains a range of add-ons that can be installed to meet any requirements. That includes spikes, razor wire, and electric fencing.
Panel Specifications of High-Security Mesh Fencing
- Width – 2900mm
- Height – 2200mm, 1800mm, 1200mm (Pool Fence) or to client specifications
- Mesh Aperture – 76,2mm x 12,7mm
- Wire Diameter – 3mm Horizontal and 4mm Vertical
- Wave Bends – 4 Strengthening Bends
- Coating Finishes – Hot Dipped Galvanised, Galvanised or Powder coated
High-Security Mesh Fencing Post Specifications
- Profile – Tube, 60mm x 80mm
- Weld Mesh Wall Thickness – 2mm
- Surface Treatment – Hot Dipped Galvanised, Galvanised or Powder coated
- Height – Panel Height + 600mm
- Post Cap – PVC
Our other fencing and security solutions include:
Don’t hesitate to contact MF Steel today for a cost-effective wire mesh fencing security solution that you will love. The contact number is 082 569 6534